Hoarder Cleaning Jefferson Park-Hoarding Cleanup-Clutter Removal ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons Chicago
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons, Chicago’s Trusted Leader in Specialty Cleaning Services, Provides Hoarder Cleaning and Clutter Removal Services for Homes, Apartments, and Senior Facilities in Chicago’s Jefferson Park Neighborhood
Mental illness can be very difficult to live with and hoarding and clutter is no exception. The intense need to keep every single possession often starts at a young age, and if left untreated, it can develop to a point where the home becomes uninhabitable and potentially life-threatening. ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons provides Hoarder Cleaning in Jefferson Park, Chicago. We also provide Clutter Removal in Jefferson Park!
Compulsive Hoarding in Jefferson Park could result in:
- A house or apartment fire (if flammable items are piled near heat sources)
- Health problems caused by animal feces, mold, and lack of sanitation
- In some places, homelessness, if the hoarding behavior endangers other people’s lives or violates building codes
- Injury from tripping over clutter
Preventing any of the above-mentioned consequences is no easy task. The solution lies in Clutter Removal from the living space. This may be the last thing a person with a hoarding condition may want. They may have extreme anxiety that will be triggered by attempting to throw their possessions away.
If you live in Jefferson Park and you are trying to assist a loved one with their hoarding issues, we at ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons want you to know that you don’t have to handle these problems on your own. We provide hoarder cleaning and clutter removal in Jefferson Park, because helping people clean and restore their homes is our expertise.
Our company has a deep understanding of what compulsive hoarders are going through when trying to de-clutter their homes. When providing our hoarder cleaning services in Jefferson Park, our technicians use extreme caution and care.
We Do The Following:
- Tagging and removing items
- Transporting, cleaning, and storing all furniture and appliances
- Cleaning the residence, including bathrooms and kitchens
- If requested, completely repairing or remodeling the residence
- Transporting items that are being thrown away