Commercial Upholstery Cleaning Quick Facts:
- Cleaning technicians capable of cleaning all fabric types
- Innovative, deep cleaning process.
- ServiceMaster Clean and Eco-friendly products available
- Background-checked and insured technicians
- MBE/WBE Certified firm
- Convenient appointments
If the upholstered chairs, couches, and desks in your business are soiled or looking a bit dingy, call the professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons for Commercial Upholstery Cleaning. We’re the professional furniture cleaning and upholstery cleaning company in Chicago, Illinois that will keep your business looking and feeling its best.
Here at ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons we have:
- Trained technicians who know the exact amount of pressure to use when cleaning
- The best cleaning products your furniture
- The most advanced techniques for removing soil, stains, and spots without leaving behind a sticky residue or over-wetting your furniture.
In almost every business, furniture is heavily used, which is why it’s important to have regularly scheduled upholstery cleaning done in your office. Keeping your furniture looking good and lasting longer allows you to be presentable to your customers, increase employee productivity due to a healthy environment, and protects an expensive investment. Our employees are experts at selecting the correct cleaning system and products for various types of fabrics and conditions. So whether your furniture requires vacuuming, shampooing, spot treatment, frame polishing, or disaster restoration, ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons can handle it all!
Our upholstery cleaning process is fairly simple but very effective. Upon ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons’ arrival to your property, our trained IICRC Certified project manager will begin to assess your furniture and start our cleaning process. Our process goes a little like this:
- Once you’ve scheduled your commercial upholstery cleaning appointment, your work is almost done. We’ll handle moving most pieces of furniture. We just ask that you remove fragile or valuable items from the rooms being cleaned.
- When we arrive our certified techniques will inspect the rooms to be cleaned and discuss the whole process with you.
- The first thing our expert techniques will do is conduct a deep vacuuming of all furniture pieces. By taking care of this first, we will be able to remove any debris that is not deeply embedded into the fibers of your furniture.
Step Four: Pre-treat It
- Next, we will treat all stains with the highest quality equipment and cleansers. If you prefer us to use green products, we’ll be happy to comply!
- Once the areas have been treated, we will rinse your upholstery with our hot-steam extraction method.
- Finally, we will dry the furniture piece to ensure that there are no damp areas.
- Once this process is complete, we will re-inspect the upholstery to ensure customer satisfaction.