Residential Carpet Cleaning – ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons – ServiceMaster Cleaning By Simons – Chicago – Oak Park/River Forest – North Shore – IL
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons Provides Residential Carpet Cleaning Services to Chicago, Oak Park/River Forest and Chicago’s North Shore, including Evanston, Skokie, Lincolnwood, Park Ridge, Wilmette, and Winnetka IL
Residential Carpet Cleaning Quick Facts:
- Households throughout the Chicagoland area have been relying on us for over 65 years
- Professional, trained, background-checked technicians
- MBE/WBE Certified firm
- Convenient appointments
- The multi-step deep clean process removes dirt-attracting residue to keep your carpet clean for longer
- No hidden pricing
- Free quotes
- Eco-friendly products available upon request
One of the best feelings in the world for a homeowner is the luxurious warmth of carpet under your feet. Carpets add beauty to your home, but their constant use leaves them susceptible to dirt and damage. While some homeowners attempt to deep clean their own carpets by using rental equipment, your carpet will look its best only with regular and thorough cleaning from the experts at Chicago’s best cleaning and restoration company, ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration By Simons.
Renting equipment does not pre-treat pesky spots or rinse your carpets with water afterward. Trying to take care of your carpets yourself is time-consuming and often leaves you with overly-wet carpets and detergent residue. Using our special ServiceMaster Clean products and techniques, we’ll be sure to extend the life of your carpets and to protect your precious investment by following a thorough cleaning process to ensure both dirt and detergents are cleaned from your carpets using the high-powered and truck-mounted equipment.
Rethink Rented Carpet Cleaners
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons, an IICRC Certified Master Textile Restorer, is America’s trusted professional for Residential Carpet Cleaning Services. Whether you need regular cleaning appointments or need an emergency fix, be sure to call the BEST when you need help.
Here at ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration By Simons, we have:
- Trained technicians who know the exact amount of pressure to use when cleaning
- The best cleaning products for your carpet
- The most advanced techniques for removing soil, stains, and spots without leaving behind a sticky residue or over-wetting your carpets
Fortunately for you, our experts handle all types of residential carpet cleaning!
What is the Carpet Cleaning Process?
Upon ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons’ arrival at your property, our trained IICRC Certified project manager will begin to assess your carpets and start our cleaning process. Our process goes a little like this:
Step One: Before We Show Up
- Once you’ve scheduled your residential carpet cleaning appointment, your work is almost done. We’ll handle moving most pieces of furniture. We just ask that you remove fragile or valuable items from the rooms being cleaned and that you secure your pets.
Step Two: Getting in the Door
- When we arrive our certified techniques will inspect the rooms to be cleaned and discuss the whole process with you.
Step Three: Carpet Prep
- The first thing our expert techniques will do is conduct a deep vacuuming of the desired area. By taking care of this first, we will be able to remove any debris that is not deeply embedded into the fibers of your carpet.
Step Four: Pre-treat It
- Next, we will pre-treat any spots, stains and other soiled areas of the carpet, or entire carpet if necessary. This will make these areas easier to clean and your entire carpet looking even better at the end.
Step Five: Go for the Products
- At this point in the process, we will apply our unique cleaning solutions to specially selected areas to loosen dirt (green products available).
Step Six: Wash it off
- We will then use hot water to extract any remaining debris that we have been able to lift to the surface and to remove deep-rooted stains and marks. This will also work to sterilize your carpets.
Step Seven: After Care
- We will now post-treat any stubborn remaining stained areas to ensure your carpet is practically sparkling.
Step Eight: Grooming
- Grooming your entire carpet or selected areas of your carpet for optimized drying and a uniform appearance is essential to the stunning final look we will provide you with.
Step Nine: The End!
- Finally, we will conduct one last inspection and walk-through of carpets to ensure your satisfaction.
Carpet cleaning in Chicago and the North Shore of Cook County & Lake County is what we do. Take a day off and let the professionals at ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration By Simons take care of your carpets for you. We provide a variety of residential cleaning services including hard surface floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, post-construction cleaning, and house-wide cleaning. Contact ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration By Simons today!
Professional Residential Carpet Cleaning by ServiceMaster By Simons helps:
- Eliminate dust mites, allergens ad trapped-in soil
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases, and mold
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
- Extend the life of the carpets up to several years
- Protect your carpet investment using the Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
Have Questions or Need More Information?
If your carpets have fallen victim to fire damage or water damage, you can still call on us! ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration By Simons employs IICRC certified Master Textile technicians who have the ability to restore your carpet back to, or as close as possible to, its pre-loss condition. After carefully inspecting your carpet fabrics, we can determine the applications needed for restoration. Don’t throw away your carpeting due to water or fire damage. We may be able to restore the carpets and save you the expense of buying new.
No other item can affect the appearance of your home like your carpet can. Our recommendation is that carpets be professionally cleaned every six months to a year. ServiceMaster By Simons has the expertise and equipment to fully remove dirt, moisture, and detergents from the carpet. Too often, people use rented equipment to clean their carpets themselves, which often leaves carpets too wet and with leftover detergent residue. Excess water from this equipment can lead to mold growth in padding and subfloors, causing further damage down the road. For thorough carpet cleaning done the right way, call the professionals at ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration By Simons.
Remember, neglect or improper care can lead to matting, fading, fraying and premature and costly replacement. So keep your carpeting in good shape with regular cleaning from us.
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is here to serve you. If you have questions about the Residential Carpet Cleaning or Restoration process, or you are concerned about Carpet Cleaning and Restoration services performed by another company, give us a call. We’d be happy to answer your questions.
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is here to restore your carpets – FAST! As Chicagoland’s trusted name in Residential Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services, it is important to know that you can rely on the expertise and professionalism required to return your property to normal. Call ServiceMaster By Simons immediately at 773-376-1110 or toll-free at 855-9-SIMONS (855-974-6667).
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a professional carpet cleaning expensive?
Professional carpet cleaning can be just pennies compared to the cost of replacing it. Call today to get an estimate from one of our professionals.
How long will it take to have my carpets cleaned at my home?
The amount of time will be contingent on the size of the area needing to be cleaned and processes used – either low moisture, portable extraction or truck-mount extraction, in terms of efficiencies and time. A highly trained ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons technician can help you choose a program that best meets your needs and schedule.
Will carpet cleaning be disruptive to my family?
The team at ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons will work with you to schedule a time convenient for you. Our technician will inform you of estimated dry times needed.
Can I use household carpet cleaners for spot removal?
We recommend using only ServiceMaster Clean products. For more information, contact your local ServiceMaster Clean professional.
How often do I need to get my carpets professionally cleaned?
To keep your carpets in your home looking their best, we recommend having your carpets professionally cleaned every 6-12 months depending on traffic. Many carpet manufacturers require professional cleaning to maintain your warranty, so save your cleaning receipts.
When will I be able to walk on my floors after a carpet cleaning?
Allow a drying time of six to eight hours before you walk on your carpet. It is best to wait two days before placing heavy furniture back onto your carpet if you are not using blocks.
Will there be an odor?
Depending on the type of carpet we’re cleaning, you may notice a faint scent. This is especially prevalent when cleaning wool carpets. The amount of time it takes for the odor to dissipate is usually within several hours but varies based on air circulation, heat, and humidity. A big difference in the way ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons cleans carpet compared to many of our competitors is that we do not put soap in our rinse water. We pre-spray the carpets, remove the spots before using clean hot water extraction, ensuring we do not leave any soapy residue behind. This allows for fresh, clean carpets.
Do I need to do anything prior to the technician arriving for my scheduled service?
Yes. Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room(s) we will be cleaning. Pick up items from the floor, such as rugs, plants, toys, pet beds, etc. Pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned.
Do I have to move furniture?
To get the best results with professional carpet cleaning, we recommend removing furniture from the rooms we will be cleaning. However, we can place blocks under lighter items such as end tables, coffee tables, dining room chairs, loveseats, chairs, and small sofas. Items we clean around instead of moving include beds, armoires, pieces containing china and electronics, exercise equipment and large or heavy sofas.
Are there instructions to follow after my carpets are cleaned?
Immediately after cleaning, it’s best to allow carpets to dry for at least eight hours before walking on them. Walking on them may flatten the fibers. When walking on them for the following eight hours, wear white cotton socks. Use air movers if needed to help air circulation as this will speed up the drying time. If a carpet protector such as ScotchgardTM was applied, foot traffic should be minimized for up to 24 hours to let the product cure. Don’t move any furniture back in place until the carpet is completely dry or the Scotchgard carpet protector has cured. Regular maintenance includes vacuuming often and cleaning up spills immediately.
How can I remove impressions on my carpets that heavy furniture left behind?
Our technical experts at ServiceMaster Clean recommend using a clothes steamer to remove the furniture dents. If you do not have a clothes steamer handy, you can use a kitchen towel and an iron. Place a damp towel over the carpet dent. Heat the iron to a medium heat setting then set the iron on the damp towel. You can use the steam button on the iron periodically. Remove the iron and towel to check the carpet. If it is to your liking, use your fingers to fluff the carpet. If the dent still needs work, place the warm iron on the damp towel and repeat it. This process is not suitable for carpets made of olefin fiber.