ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is providing coronavirus cleaning and disinfection services to businesses in the Chicagoland area. We are proud to announce that our owners Sam Simon and Nasutsa Mabwa were recently featured on NBC Chicago to talk about our COVID-19 disinfection process.
As COVID-19 continues to spread and cause fatalities while the economy plans to re-open, businesses will need to ensure protection from potential contamination. The COVID-19 virus is considered a biohazard — and according to experts, it spreads quickly via surfaces which it can live on for multiple days. Complicating things is the fact that many people with COVID-19 are asymptomatic, which makes the virus harder to trace and disinfect. To effectively rid businesses of viral material, professional cleaning and disinfection services are often necessary.
“This crisis is not going to disappear anytime soon,” says Nasutsa Mabwa, our President. “That’s why routine and consistent cleaning and disinfection is essential. For many businesses, professional cleaning and disinfection will be the difference between a contained infection and a full-blown outbreak.”
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is working with business owners to ensure the health and safety of tenants and employees. Our experts are performing cleaning services at a wide range of building sizes — from 1,000 sq. feet to 500,000 sq. feet — for a wide range of business types (from animal hospitals to distribution centers). Here is more information about the coronavirus cleaning services we are providing:
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons performs re-entry cleaning & decontamination services for businesses. We are also providing vehicle and factory equipment disinfection cleaning services for company fleets. Our cleaning and disinfecting services include fogging disinfection cleaning and wiping down high touch areas to disinfect surfaces. When the service is complete, we provide a Certificate of Disinfection to create peace of mind for residents and staff.
To bring customers the best coronavirus cleaning services possible, we take the following approved disinfection measures.
- Wearing appropriate PPE as determined by the most up-to-date CDC guidelines and taking customer’s privacy into consideration when it comes to donning and doffing PPE.
- Using EPA registered and approved products from the EPA’s List N, which specifically meet the criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. After we clean all high-touch surfaces, we also fog with an EPA-approved disinfecting solution.
- Cleaning before disinfecting, a step that is required for true disinfection. We apply specific cleaning techniques to reduce reapplication of soil on surfaces. Disinfecting after a proper cleaning.
- We always apply the disinfectant following the product label protocol, including selecting the equipment to apply the product and leaving the surface wet for the required dwell time for the disinfection to be effective as specified by the EPA registered label.
- Cleaning up discarded materials and single-use PPE, sealing our soiled materials for proper disposal.
For more information about ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons’ COVID-19 disinfecting services, please check out our services page or contact us at (773) 376-1110.
About ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons: ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is an MBE/WBE certified firm, women-owned and family-run IICRC certified, OSHA 30 certified company serving Chicago, Oak Park, River Forest, and the North Shore. ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons provides commercial disaster restoration services including Water & Flood Damage Restoration, Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation and a wide range of interior specialty cleaning including Hoarder & Clutter Cleaning, Post-Construction Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning to residential and commercial customers residing in Chicago, Oak Park-River Forest, and the North Shore. For more information, call 773-376-1110 or visit www.servicemasterbysimons.com