Immediately after a devastating fire has been extinguished and the fire fighters have packed up their equipment and departed, the process of fire damage restoration is just beginning for home and business owners. To facilitate fast and efficient fire damage restoration in the greater Chicago area, property owners should contact ServiceMaster Restoration by Simons as soon as possible.
A rapid response to smoke and fire damage is crucial. That’s because smoke residue continues to damage property even though the fire has been put out. And, the longer smoke residue remains, the harder it becomes to clean up.
While several companies offer fire damage restoration services, how can property owners know they’re turning to the best one when they call ServiceMaster Restoration by Simons? For starters, our technicians use a five-step smoke and fire damage restoration process to return property to its pre-loss condition as quickly as possible. This professional and effective process encompasses the following steps: emergency pre-cleaning, content cleaning and pack-out, wall and ceiling cleaning, and deodorization.
Here are more reasons to trust your property to our company:
- A long and successful track record. For years, our owners and highly trained technicians have been providing high-quality fire, smoke, and water damage restoration in 18 Chicago communities, including Logan Square, Old Town, Streeterville, and Wicker Park.
- Powerful Support. We’re backed by the ServiceMaster family of brands, which serves nearly 11 million homes and businesses in the U.S. annually. If we need additional resources to tackle any situation, we’ve got them!
- Up-to-date training. Our technicians are extensively trained in all of the restoration processes we offer. And, because the restoration industry continues to evolve and refine its processes, our technicians also receive on-going education on a regular basis.
- Proof of proper insurance and licenses. To put your mind at ease, we will provide documentation of the certifications and insurances we have.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our business philosophy is to “do the right thing all the time.” And, to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our services, our technicians are in regular communication with them from the beginning to the end of all restoration projects. If you have questions or concerns, we’ll address them immediately.
At ServiceMaster Restoration by Simons, we’re available 24/7/365 at 773-376-1110. We have helped thousands of families and businesses with fire damage restoration, and our professional, courteous and well-trained technicians can help you, too. Contact us today.