Below zero temps cause the seasons first pipe-freeze for homes and businesses in the Chicago-land area
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons provides water damage restoration services to properties with pipe freeze and water pipe bursts in Chicago-land after record sub-zero temperatures
As the Chicago-land area is plunged into what is now being called the “Siberian Express” and pipe freeze sets in, ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is responding to calls for Water Damage Restoration Services in homes and businesses spanning from Chicago to Oak Park and Evanston to Glencoe. The majority of the water damages stem from water-line breaks. Water-line breaks are usually a direct result of water pipes that have burst from expansion due to a warm up, especially after a deep freeze. “We usually don’t see this kind of water damage until January,” said Sam Simon, disaster restoration manager for ServiceMaster By Simons. “and so far, this is the coldest winter I’ve seen in some time.”
Preparing against pipe freeze
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons staff reached out to current customers. We reminded them to safeguard against pipe freeze by performing a number of preventative measures, including turning off exterior pipe-spigots from inside. Insulating water pipes that run along exterior walls and also opening faucets so that a small stream of water continuously runs also makes a big difference. These few measures can go a long way in preventing pipe-freeze and the subsequent pipe breaks that occur.
Call ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons
In the event of a mishap like a pipe burst from pipe freeze, immediately contact Chicago-land’s leader in Water Damage Restoration. ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons’ staff and technicians are on standby to respond to your water damage emergency. ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons has countless hours of training and experience along with the latest technology in drying equipment to better handle your small disasters.
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons is a Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV)
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Clean® QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, each business must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Restore® service guarantees including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls.
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Restore® on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technology.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster Restore® equipment, processes, and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore® specifications.
- Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster Restore® requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to the ServiceMaster Restore® principles of environmental stewardship.
ServiceMaster Restore® closely monitors all members of the QRV network to ensure complete adherence to its requirements.
For water damage caused by pipe freeze, call ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons at 855-9-SIMONS or click here for immediate service.