With the days growing longer and the grass turning green, one thing is for sure: summer is on its way! Inevitably, with the return of warm weather, commercial construction projects will soon be in high gear in Chicago, IL.
To ensure that the doors to your new construction, renovation or extensive remodeling project open on schedule, call ServiceMaster Restoration by Simons for professional and prompt commercial construction cleanup in Chicago. From large open spaces to the smallest washroom, we have the expertise to tackle the cleaning for all types of commercial construction projects. We’ll inspect your construction site and formulate a cleaning plan that fits your unique needs – all while helping you stay on schedule and within budget!
Here are some great reasons to enlist us for all of your commercial construction cleaning needs:
- When we take care of the cleaning, you and your employees will have fewer distractions and be free to concentrate on other areas of your business.
- We provide all of the personnel, tools, techniques and cleaning solutions to get the work done correctly and quickly. You don’t have to worry about stocking extra cleaning equipment or hiring additional employees to do the job.
- A wide variety of materials are used for most construction projects. Our staff has the expertise to remove the dust, debris and filth they create.
- Our long list of services includes the following: cleaning windows, polishing light fixtures and other glass surfaces, dusting air diffusers, vacuuming and spot treating carpets, sweeping and damp mopping hard-surface floors, removing dust, scrubbing all restroom fixtures, spot cleaning walls and other surfaces and much more!
- We’re bonded and insured for your protection and we guarantee your complete satisfaction. Upon request, we will happily provide a list of references and recommendations.
Call us today at 773-376-1110 to learn how our experienced cleaning professionals can get your new or remodeled facility cleaned and ready for business as quickly as possible.