MOLD. Just the word conjures up mental images of nasty, black stains on the walls, grout lines, drywall, wood, and other surfaces in your Ukranian Village workplace. In addition to its ugly appearance and ability to destroy wood and other structural materials, mold is dangerous to your health.
That’s why it’s best to hire the mold removal specialists at ServiceMaster Restoration by Simons if you detect serious mold infestations in your office, warehouse, clinic, retail outlet, hotel, or other place of business. We’ve got the technical expertise and experience to safely and efficiently remove large mold infestations.
At ServiceMaster Restoration by Simons, we carry out a highly effective, five-point action plan to tackle mold infestations. This plan includes observing and assessing the extent of the mold damage, reporting our observations to your insurance company, isolating the contaminated areas, determining the proper plan of action for the mold, removing the mold, and protecting the affected areas from further growth.
Mold is everywhere. It’s a type of fungus that grows from tiny spores that float in the air. It can grow almost anywhere those spores land that has find moisture and a comfortable temperature between 40 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Typically, that description fits every damp place in your workplace.
Although a small amount of mold and mildew won’t hurt most of us and can usually be taken care of with some elbow grease and ordinary household cleaning products, it starts to become a serious problem when mold spores reach high numbers. When the quantity of mold spores in a contained area gets out of hand, or when employees or clients are highly sensitive to toxic mold and breathe it in, it can present a serious health hazard. Mold and mildew are known to cause respiratory problems, common allergic reaction symptoms, nervous-system disorders, and even depression.
Additionally, there are certain types of molds that produce what are known as mycotoxins. These molds are particularly dangerous and create a toxic working and breathing environment for you and your employees, customers, patients, and vendors. Research has shown that breathing in large amounts of these mycotoxins can impair the entire human system and even lead to death.
To keep everybody in your place of business safe and healthy, contact ServiceMaster Restoration by Simons immediately at 773-376-1110 if serious mold infestations are discovered. We’re trained, equipped, and ready to restore your property back to a safe place to work.