No other item in your home takes more abuse than your carpet. Your carpet’s condition affects the appearance and impression people have of your home. Carpet manufacturers recommend getting your carpet professionally cleaned every six to twelve months.
Often, Chicagoans try to save a few bucks by renting carpet cleaning equipment. This equipment is incapable of producing professional results. It leaves behind water and detergent residue, which actually attracts dirt, making your carpet look dingy in just a short time. Save the effort, hassle, and frustration of trying to do it yourself. Call the professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons. We have the know-how and equipment to bring your carpet back to life. We use an exclusive cleaning process that includes advanced cleaning products and powerful equipment to get your carpets clean…deep-down clean. Carpet cleaning is what we do!
Here is how our hot water extraction carpet cleaning process works:
- Inspect your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treat spots and stains
- Apply cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinse your carpet with clear hot water
- Thoroughly extract all water, dirt, and cleaning products
- Post-treatment of any residual stains
- Groom carpet for quick drying and a uniform appearance
- Place pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while it dries
- Final walk through with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
We also offer Green Cleaning—an odorless and solvent-free alternative to traditional carpet cleaning. It’s the right thing for our customers – and the environment.
So, when it’s time to get your carpet cleaned, call ServiceMaster Restoration by Simons. We are the Carpet Cleaning Experts in Chicago, Oak Park-River Forest and the North Shore.