Fire Damage Lincoln Square-Smoke Odor Removal-Soot Cleaning-Structural Cleaning-Content Cleaning-ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons Chicago
ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons, Chicago’s Trusted Name in Cleaning and Disaster Restoration, Provides Fire Damage Restoration, Smoke Odor Removal, and Content and Structural Cleaning In Chicago’s Lincoln Square Neighborhood
Newcomers to Chicago’s Lincoln Square area are often impressed by the beautiful homes that line the streets. This area is often referred to as German Town because of its German restaurants, bars, and stores on North Lincoln Avenue. The side streets are lined with beautiful architecture. However, older homes come with unique challenges, and if your Lincoln Square home has been damaged by fire, you need reliable Fire Damage Restoration services — FAST!
Call ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons Today!
Salvaging the structure of a home and restoring the inhabitants’ possessions is a very time-sensitive project. It is imperative that you contact a Lincoln Square Fire Damage Restoration & Smoke Odor Removal specialist like ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons as quickly as possible.
The longer you wait to have your home restored from Fire & Smoke Damage, the less likely it is that your possessions will be returned to their former condition. Our experienced and trustworthy specialists can assess your home and begin the next steps to get it back to pre-loss condition:
- Step 1: Contact us at 773-376-1110. Our friendly representatives ask pertinent questions that will help us respond immediately with the correct resources.
- Step 2: Inspection and assessment. We will complete on-site testing, assess the damage, and develop a plan of action. This may also include tarping and board-up services.
- Step 3: Water removal and drying. This involves removing the water and dehumidifying the structure to begin repairs, if necessary.
- Step 4: Soot and smoke removal. Our proprietary equipment removes soot and smoke odor from walls, carpeting, ceilings, and other areas.
- Step 5: Cleaning and sanitizing. We restore your items by cleaning and sanitizing them. We remove any traces of soot and smoke that can cause further damage if not removed properly.
- Step 6: Restoration. This may include painting, drywall, or other restoration services as needed.
IICRC Certified Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
As an IICRC Certified Master Fire & Smoke Restorer, you can rest assured that ServiceMaster Restoration By Simons will provide your Lincoln Square Fire Damage with professional, certified Fire Damage Restoration & Smoke Odor Removal in Chicago. We have the know-how and state-of-the-art technology for getting your property clean after the fire.